With OARO ADMIT your venue has a clear line of sight to each and every person who steps through your doors. Physical scalping is impossible, and unauthorized resales can be tracked and prevented.
- Large venues and sports teams
- Athletic governing bodies
- A mobile app customized with client branding
- Integrates with your existing app to add mobile ticket capability
- Can be embedded into partner websites or apps
- Compatible with existing venue hardware supporting barcodes and QR codes
- Based on OpenAPI standards, our REST API connects to your authorized vendors with a few lines of code
Improved customer experience with no more printed or lost tickets
Personalized offers for food & beverage, merchandise, and parking can be pushed in real-time
Increased venue security
Control secondary markets and ends physical ticket scalping
Analytics dashboard helps you understand your customers with better identity data
Prevents ticket duplication and counterfeiting
Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF)
Eliminated paper tickets while improving the fan experience
- - Governing body for football in Spain
- - Oversees 21,148 clubs and more than 1M players
- - Responsible for ticketing for many major competitions including the European Championships qualifying rounds
- - Responsible for ticketing all of Spain’s National Football Team matches, including World Cup matches
The RFEF had historically administered tickets to fans as PDFs via an online portal, which posed a myriad of problems. The tickets had to be printed at home, which was not an ideal fan experience. They were also easy to counterfeit, which caused confusion at entry gates, and scalpers were buying large blocks of tickets and then dramatically raising prices. The RFEF wanted a solution that would deliver greater control over ticket distribution, create a better fan experience, and eliminate paper tickets.
OARO implemented a solution that digitized each ticket as a unique asset tracked by a private blockchain and administered through a user-friendly app. Each ticket would create a unique access code immediately prior to the event, which meant zero duplication of tickets. Best of all, the entire solution was integrated with the RFEF’s existing sales channel. They now have a clear line of sight to all ticket transfers, no counterfeit tickets, and a fan entry experience that is completely seamless.